- HB 1387: Requiring the criminal justice training commission to establish a program to recruit and train a pool of applicants who may be employed by certain law enforcement agencies in the state.
- HB 1470: Concerning private detention facilities.
- HB 1493: Concerning impaired driving.
- HB 1555: Concerning extradition of persons to and from Indian jurisdiction.
- HB 1543: Establishing a wild horse holding and training program at Coyote Ridge corrections center.
- HB 1564: Prohibiting the sale of over-the-counter sexual assault kits.
- HB 1640: Concerning the governors authority to grant pardons and commutations.
- HB 1668: Concerning restitution for surviving minor children of deceased victims of vehicular homicide.
- HB 1696: Concerning stalking-related offenses.