- SB 5122: Extending the expiration date of the ambulance transport fund.
- ESSB 5142: Creating an account for the pharmaceutical rebate revenue generated by the purchase of medications for people living with HIV who are enrolled in the early intervention program.
- SSB 5275: Expanding access to benefits provided by the school employees benefits board.
- ESSB 5294: Concerning actuarial funding of state retirement systems.
- SB 5295: Eliminating accounts.
- SB 5350: Providing a benefit increase to certain retirees of the public employees retirement system plan 1 and the teachers retirement system plan 1.
- SSB 5490: Concerning health care coverage for retired or disabled employees denied coverage for failure to timely notify the authority of their intent to defer coverage.