- HB 1407: Maintaining eligibility for developmental disability services.
- SHB 1445: Concerning law enforcement and local corrections agency misconduct through investigations and legal actions.
- SHB 1457: Concerning a motor carrier’s ability to access restroom facilities required by rules authorized under chapter 49.17 RCW.
- SHB 1618: Concerning the statute of limitations for childhood sexual abuse.
- HB 1418: Providing enrichment funding for charter public schools.
- HB 1012: Addressing the response to extreme weather events.
- HB 1288: Concerning the department of veterans affairs.
- HB 1714: Allowing school districts to apply for financial literacy education professional development grants.
- HB 1737: Enacting the reconciliation act.
- HB 1784: Concerning hunger relief.