- SHB 1032: Mitigating the risk of wildfires through electric utility planning and identification of best management practices appropriate to each electric utilitys circumstances.
- SHB 1167: Concerning residential housing regulations.
- HB 1260: Accelerating stability for people with a work-limiting disability or incapacity.
- SHB 1405: Preserving public benefit payments to people in the care of the department of children, youth, and families.
- SHB 1406: Concerning youth seeking housing assistance and other related services.
- HB 1421: Adding counties to the voluntary stewardship program.
- SHB 1435: Developing a home care safety net assessment.
- SHB 1131: Improving Washingtons solid waste management outcomes.