- SHB 1176: Developing opportunities for service and workforce programs to support climate-ready communities.
- SHB 1272: Concerning publishing, formatting, and distribution of the state and local voters pamphlets.
- SHB 1278: Supporting guardianships and voluntary placement with nonrelative kin.
- HB 1291: Expanding collective bargaining for employees who are enrolled in academic programs at public institutions of higher education.
- HB 1307: Concerning collective bargaining for resident and fellow physicians employed by certain institutions of higher education.
- SHB 1333: Establishing the domestic violent extremism commission.
- SHB 1433: Concerning energy labeling of residential buildings.
- HB 1784: Concerning hunger relief.
- HB 1024: Concerning labor and income of incarcerated persons.
- HB 1055: Concerning public safety employees retirement plan membership for public safety telecommunicators.
- HB 1087: Concerning solitary confinement.
- HB 1168: Providing prevention services, diagnoses, treatment, and support for prenatal substance exposure.
- SHB 1186: Making permanent and expanding the child welfare housing assistance program.
- SHB 1188: Concerning individuals with developmental disabilities that have also received child welfare services.
- SHB 1204: Implementing the family connections program.
- HB 1232: Enhancing the college bound scholarship program.
- HB 1248: Concerning pupil transportation.