- HB 1109: Providing funding for school districts for special education.
- HB 1288: Concerning the department of veterans affairs.
- HB 1306: Addressing equity and efficiencies in public works procurement including modifying small works roster requirements.
- HB 1436: Funding special education.
- HB 1682: Concerning the Washington auto theft prevention authority account.
- HB 1693: Expanding the students experiencing homelessness and foster youth pilot program.
- HB 1714: Allowing school districts to apply for financial literacy education professional development grants.
- HB 1732: Changing the inflation adjustment index for state salary allocations to schools.
- HB 1737: Enacting the reconciliation act.
- HB 1047: Concerning the use of toxic chemicals in cosmetic products.
- HB 1085: Reducing plastic pollution.
- HB 1138: Concerning drought preparedness.
- HB 1170: Improving climate resilience through updates to the states integrated climate response strategy.
- HB 1177: Creating a missing and murdered indigenous women and people cold case investigations unit.
- SHB 1181: Improving the states response to climate change by updating the states planning framework.