- SHB 1009: Concerning military spouse employment.
- SHB 1010: Concerning the sanitary control of shellfish.
- HB 1012: Addressing the response to extreme weather events.
- HB 1024: Concerning labor and income of incarcerated persons.
- HB 1156: Extending the terms of eligibility for the Washington college grant program.
- HB 1408: Creating an account for the pharmaceutical rebate revenue generated by the purchase of medications for people living with HIV who are enrolled in the early intervention program.
- HB 1481: Permitting general authority peace officers certificated by the criminal justice training commission and employed on a full-time basis by the government of a federally recognized tribe to participate in the law enforcement officers and firefighters retirement system plan 2.