- HB 1153: Prohibiting octopus farming.
- HB 1789: Expanding revenue generation and economic opportunities from natural climate solutions and ecosystem services.
- HB 1792: Modifying timelines and other initial procedural actions in a water rights adjudication.
- HB 1698: Providing flexibility for the department of fish and wildlife to collaborate with local governments to manage gray wolves.
- HB 1285: Modifying the scope of locations to which a water right established as a family farm permit may be transferred.
- HB 1753: Changing certain notice provisions in the derelict vessel removal program.
- HB 1740: Concerning eligibility, enrollment, and compensation of small forestland owners volunteering for participation in the forestry riparian easement program.
- HB 1720: Concerning the protection and restoration of riparian areas through the establishment of a fully voluntary, regionally focused riparian grant program designed to improve the ecological functions of critical riparian management zones.