- HB 1789: Expanding revenue generation and economic opportunities from natural climate solutions and ecosystem services.
- HB 1792: Modifying timelines and other initial procedural actions in a water rights adjudication.
- HB 1753: Changing certain notice provisions in the derelict vessel removal program.
- HB 1378: Concerning the removal of derelict aquatic structures and restoration of aquatic lands.
- HB 1578: Improving community preparedness, response, recovery, and resilience to wildland fire health and safety impacts in areas of increasing population density, including in the wildland urban interface.