- SSB 5268: Addressing equity and efficiencies in public works procurement including modifying small works roster requirements.
- SSB 5243: Concerning high school and beyond planning.
- SSB 5311: Concerning special education funding formula.
- SSB 5315: Concerning nonpublic agencies operating special education programs for students with disabilities.
- SSB 5256: Making permanent and expanding the child welfare housing assistance program.
- SSB 5301: Concerning housing programs administered by the department of commerce.
- SB 5316: Concerning background check and licensing fees for programs administered by the department of children, youth, and families.
- SSB 5397: Preserving public benefit payments to people in the care of the department of children, youth, and families.
- SSB 5423: Providing eligibility for working connections child care benefits.