- SGA 9235:
- SGA 9284:
- SB 5275: Expanding access to benefits provided by the school employees benefits board.
- SB 5249: Expanding eligibility for the working families tax credit to everyone age 18 and older.
- SB 5285: Adding a new caseload for the official caseload forecast for the number of people eligible for the working families tax credit under RCW 82.08.0206.
- SB 5293: Improving the fiscal process by updating accounts administered by the office of financial management, creating new accounts including one for the opioid litigation settlement and one for the receipt of federal funds, and reenacting accounts created in the supplemental budget bill.
- SB 5295: Eliminating accounts.