- SB 5047: Enhancing the Washington voting rights act.
- SB 5140: Creating the state elections confidence using rigorous examination act.
- SB 5268: Addressing equity and efficiencies in public works procurement including modifying small works roster requirements.
- SCR 8402: Renaming the Natural Resources Building as the Jennifer Belcher Building.
- SB 5170: Concerning funding and expenditures for legislative organizations by legislators who serve as elected leaders of those organizations.
- SB 5015: Reestablishing the productivity board.
- SB 5133: Modifying the responsible bidder criteria for public works projects.
- SB 5127: Clarifying school districts ability to redact personal information related to a student.
- SB 5151: Updating the executive team of the office of the secretary of state by adding a chief of staff position.
- SB 5153: Concerning uniform disclosure of records related to future voters and making conforming amendments related to participation of future voters in state primaries.
- SB 5182: Concerning procedures and deadlines for candidate filing.
- SB 5208: Updating the process for online voter registration by allowing voter applicants to provide the last four digits of social security number for authentication.
- SB 5303: Creating the public works assistance revolving account.