- SB 5145: Clarifying existing law regarding liability protections associated with public recreational use of lands or waters under a hydroelectric license issued by the federal energy regulatory commission.
- SB 5635: Concerning victims rights.
- SB 5589: Concerning probate.
- SB 5722: Concerning photographs, microphotographs, and electronic images from traffic safety cameras and toll systems.
- SB 5436: Concerning transfers of firearms to museums and historical societies.
- SB 5451: Allowing qualifying persons serving long sentences committed prior to reaching 25 years of age to seek review for possible release from incarceration.
- SB 5588: Concerning the mental health sentencing alternative.
- SB 5610: Enacting the used motor vehicles express warranties act.
- SB 5606: Deterring illegal racing.
- SB 5232: Enhancing requirements for the purchase or transfer of firearms.
- SB 5440: Providing timely competency evaluations and restoration services to persons suffering from behavioral health disorders.
- SB 5241: Concerning material changes to the operations and governance structure of participants in the health care marketplace.
- SB 5258: Increasing the supply and affordability of condominium units and townhouses as an option for homeownership.