- SB 5522: Adding a stipend to the Washington college grant program.
- SB 5534: Concerning workforce education investment accountability and oversight board staffing changes.
- SB 5554: Concerning Washington college grant award amounts.
- SB 5670: Permitting 10th grade students to participate in running start in online settings.
- SB 5703: Modifying the Washington college grant and establishing bridge grants.
- SB 5512: Adding financial transparency reporting requirements to the public four-year dashboard.
- SB 5329: Addressing fees at campuses other than the main campus.
- SB 5523: Addressing the forensic pathologist shortage.
- SB 5582: Reducing barriers and expanding educational opportunities to increase the supply of nurses in Washington.