- SHB 1117: Addressing the extent to which Washington residents are at risk of rolling blackouts and power supply inadequacy events.
- E2SHB 1216: Concerning clean energy siting.
- SHB 1236: Enhancing access to clean fuel for agencies providing public transportation.
- HB 1416: Applying the affected market customer provisions of the Washington clean energy transformation act to nonresidential customers of consumer-owned utilities.
- ESHB 1584: Planning for advanced nuclear reactor technology in Washington.
- 2SHB 1746: Concerning a state broadband map.
- SHB 1729: Creating and expanding tax incentives for the research, development, production, and sale of hydrogen fuel products in Washington state.
- SHB 1756: Supporting clean energy through tax changes that increase revenue to local governments, schools, and impacted communities.
- SHB 1768: Exempting certain sales of electricity to qualifying green businesses from the public utilities tax.