- E2SHB 1479: Concerning restraint or isolation of students in public schools and educational programs.
- HB 1230: Requiring school districts and other public education entities to make information from the department of health available.
- HB 1146: Notifying high school students and their families about available dual credit programs and any available financial assistance.
- EHB 1478: Establishing a statement of student rights.
- SHB 1207: Preventing and responding to harassment, intimidation, bullying, and discrimination in schools.
- SHB 1109: Providing funding for school districts for special education.
- SHB 1701: Concerning basic education services to youth who are served through institutional education programs.
- HB 1622: Supporting the needs of students experiencing homelessness.
- E2SHB 1238: Providing free school meals for all.