- HB 1487: Improving motorcycle safety by authorizing the use of the right shoulder of limited access roadways.
- HB 1651: Concerning debts arising from infractions for standing, stopping, and parking violations, and violations captured by safety cameras.
- HB 1688: Concerning payments to tow truck operators for the release of vehicles to indigent citizens.
- HB 1736: Requiring the department of licensing to collect vehicle odometer readings at the time of original vehicle registration and registration renewal.
- HB 1782: Addressing the operating and maintenance deficit of the Wahkiakum county ferry.