- HB 1362: Improving government efficiency related to reports by state agencies by eliminating reports, changing the frequency of reports, and providing an alternative method for having information publicly available in place of reports.
- HB 1471: Modifying state procurement procedures for competitive, sole source, convenience, and emergency goods and services contracts.
- HB 1426: Concerning campaign contributions by controlled entities.
- HB 1442: Defining synthetic media in campaigns for elective office, and providing relief for candidates and campaigns.
- HB 1443: Updating the process for online voter registration by allowing voter applicants to provide the last four digits of social security number for authentication.