- HB 1274: Creating a child malnutrition field guide for the department of children, youth, and families.
- HB 1278: Supporting guardianships and voluntary placement with nonrelative kin.
- HB 1292: Making modifications necessary to comply with federal regulations regarding dissemination of federal bureau of investigation criminal history record information.
- HB 1295: Concerning voluntary placement agreements with the department of children, youth, and families.
- HB 1405: Preserving public benefit payments to people in the care of the department of children, youth, and families.
- HB 1407: Maintaining eligibility for developmental disability services.
- HB 1260: Accelerating stability for people with a work-limiting disability or incapacity.
- HB 1394: Creating a developmentally appropriate response to youth who commit sexual offenses.
- HB 1406: Concerning youth seeking housing assistance and other related services.