- HB 1245: Increasing housing options through lot splitting.
- HB 1337: Expanding housing options by easing barriers to the construction and use of accessory dwelling units.
- HB 1349: Concerning foreclosure protections.
- HB 1367: Eliminating unnecessary homeless funding budget and auditing requirements.
- HB 1167: Concerning residential housing regulations.
- HB 1293: Streamlining development regulations.
- HB 1401: Allowing cities and counties to create a simple, standardized housing permit process for affordable housing units in areas designated for housing.