- HB 1504: Ensuring elementary school students receive sufficient daily recess.
- HB 1609: Concerning school library information and technology programs.
- HB 1624: Administering educational service district elections.
- HB 1377: Posting of approved courses and providers of continuing education.
- HB 1622: Supporting the needs of students experiencing homelessness.
- HB 1003: Expanding access to dual credit programs.
- HB 1316: Expanding access to dual credit programs.
- HB 1239: Establishing a simple and uniform system for complaints related to, and instituting a code of educator ethics for, conduct within or involving public elementary and secondary schools.
- HB 1228: Building a multilingual, multiliterate Washington through dual and tribal language education.
- HB 1332: Supporting public school instruction in tribal sovereignty and federally recognized Indian tribes.
- HB 1238: Providing free school meals for all.