- SHB 1028: Supporting crime victims and witnesses by promoting victim-centered, trauma-informed responses in the legal system.
- SHB 1047: Concerning the use of toxic chemicals in cosmetic products.
- SHB 1085: Reducing plastic pollution.
- HB 1138: Concerning drought preparedness.
- SHB 1170: Improving climate resilience through updates to the states integrated climate response strategy.
- SHB 1177: Creating a missing and murdered indigenous women and people cold case investigations unit.
- SHB 1181: Improving the states response to climate change by updating the states planning framework.
- SHB 1452: Establishing a state medical reserve corps.