- SHB 1009: Concerning military spouse employment.
- SHB 1010: Concerning the sanitary control of shellfish.
- HB 1201: Concerning actuarial funding of state retirement systems.
- HB 1203: Improving the fiscal process by updating accounts administered by the office of financial management, creating new accounts including one for the opioid litigation settlement and one for the receipt of federal funds, and reenacting accounts created in the supplemental budget bill.
- HB 1244: Increasing the maximum per pupil limit for enrichment levy authority.
- HB 1408: Creating an account for the pharmaceutical rebate revenue generated by the purchase of medications for people living with HIV who are enrolled in the early intervention program.
- HB 1459: Providing an annual adjustment in the public employees retirement system and teachers retirement system plan 1 benefits capped at $110 per month by adjusting the long-term investment rate of return assumption.
- HB 1481: Permitting general authority peace officers certificated by the criminal justice training commission and employed on a full-time basis by the government of a federally recognized tribe to participate in the law enforcement officers and firefighters retirement system plan 2.